Today as the dear and wonderful and amazing Christian bro was walking me to a house to babysit with Jane R., we were walking down the sidewalk, and I saw the wonderful Grandma R. driving by, so I waved to her, and she waved back. Christian, who obviously was not paying attention (hey! I do it all the time, so I don't give him a hard time about it. ;) ((((MOST of the time))))) and he asked me who I had waved to. As he looked way down as he calls it, and he does have to look pretty far down to be able to see me (hah!), he wasn't looking were he was going and he ran directly into a pole. :) :) :) :) Don't you just love us? We are experts at this sorta thing. I just recently ran into that same pole. And others, but we won't mention those.... :)
I just thought you might be interested by our "amazingness". (the computer wants to correct my spelling, and the correction it has is "amusingness" , that works don't it? :D)
love,
Talia
Ha! Thanks for sharing Talia. =D
ReplyDeleteoh, i am so jealous of your bearupfullness.....
ReplyDeleteIf only i had such amazing powers as you and your...bearups....hm...
~Brookitty